Monday 1 April 2013

Latte Art

During the 8 months break I had last year after A levels. I pretty much worked the entire holiday (no life). But hey, that's where I got all my money to shop like mad during that period. LOL

So, for the first 5 months, I worked at Teadot cafe at Nex.

I got this off google, and the two person working looked like my colleagues LOL.

Anyway, I really enjoyed working there, because I get to do art in a sense? haha.
I get to do latte art!!
At first, I drew the usuals, bears, faces, swirly faces etc. But then I invented my own latte art!

Cutie pie with a tie!
This is coffee latte

 This is Mr Moustache!
Cappuccino!

Mr Panda!
Hot Chocolate!

But these take time to draw, so if it's the peak hour, I'll just do smiley faces and swirls. haha. I know how to do hearts, words etc! 

Ah. How I miss working there :(

I get a sense of satisfaction when I work there, especially the peak hours. I love to rush here and there and then when at the end of it, I am glad I did loads :)

But, I'm only like this when I work, never like this when I study. When I study, I need someone to sit down and study with me or else I'd procrastinate till I die. :(

Okay, end of the random post. 

P.S. Do email me at thloveecarousel@gmail.com if you want me to put your adverts in the sidebar or get me to advertise for you :)